- TellMama is a secure and reliable service that allows people from across England to report any form of Anti-Muslim abuse: Report Anti-Muslim Hate or Islamophobia (tellmamauk.org)
- Community Security Trust (CST) is a charity that protects British Jews from antisemitism and related threats: Report Antisemitism – CST – Protecting Our Jewish Community
- The NSPCC helpline is staffed by trained professionals who can provide expert advice and support if you’re concerned about a child, if you’re a parent or carer looking for advice, or if you’re a professional in need of information and guidance: NSPCC helpline | NSPCC
- The National Domestic Abuse Helpline offers advice and support for women experiencing domestic abuse: Home | Refuge National Domestic Abuse Helpline (nationaldahelpline.org.uk)
- Samaritans runs a 24hour phone line for anyone who’s struggling to cope, who needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure: Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen
- Glitch is a UK charity which works to end online gender-based violence: Glitch | Resources (glitchcharity.co.uk)
Sources of Help
If you need further help, advice, or support because of your experiences of online abuse, below are some organisations you can get in touch with.
*Please note all the organisations listed here are completely independent of this website.